“When we are menstruating, that’s like when we are most connected to nature. It’s almost like we are receiving insight from the world around us.”
In this episode, Elizabeth and Raven discuss the power of the menstrual cycle and the importance of having connection to it. They dive deep into the four phases of the cycle, which provide different levels of energy including:
- The Menstruation Phase – when everything is open and we are most sensitive. During this phase, it’s important to focus on our own healing.
- The Follicular Phase – when we have the most energy. It’s our most productive phase where we can experience the most connection with people and planning.
- The Ovulation Phase – when sensuality and openness is at its peak. Self care is most impactful during this time.
- The Luteal Phase – when we tend to turn inward and connect to truth, making adjustments based on that.
During the conversation Rave and Elizabeth discuss how we can get rid of shame and connect to the human experience. They explore how when we do, it can have an impact on so many facets of our lives, including the way we run a business. Tune in to learn how these phases can provide insight into the energy needed in different phases of business.
Visionary and medicine woman Raven Rose, was called to her path while in search of natural remedies to overcome debilitating menstrual pain. On that quest she became a menstrual health herbalist, Kambo practitioner, and revived many of her ancestral medicines. In her practice Moon Medicine, Raven helps others restore balance to their menstrual cycles, through embracing a cyclical lifestyle, traditional healing practices, and restoring ancestral wisdom.
Listen to the episode below:
Discover what your business is craving. Take our quiz here.
Links from the episode:
- Follow me (@almondleaf) on Instagram
- Follow Raven (@moonmedicines) on Instagram
- Raven Rose Website
- Sacred Cycles 12-week online course
Want to subscribe?
You can be the first to know when new episodes are released.
Leave a review?
Podcast reviews are pretty important to the iTunes algorithm and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode. As a way to thank you for doing this, for the first 3 months of my podcast launch, one person each month (who has left a review) will receive $100 venmo cash!
Share on social?
Did this episode help you expand what’s possible for your life or business? Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? I’d be forever grateful if you shared it on social media. If you do, tag @almondleaf so I can repost you! Woohoo!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
Thank you SO much for being here. I am so grateful to be on this journey with you! See you in the next episode!